Finish off your custom tray build, or fit larger tyres with these tough looking tapered mud-guards. Aussie made, TIG welded inside and out from 3mm marine grade alloy, built big enough to fit up to a 35” tyre, stylish design and tough construction will ensure to resist warpage and cracking when exposed to extreme conditions found when 4wding.
Finish off your custom tray build, or fit larger tyres with these tough looking tapered mud-guards Kit. Constructed from 3mm marine grade alloy big enough to fit up to a 35” tyre, their design and construction ensures they are far superior to other guards on the market that are prone to warpage and cracking when exposed to extreme conditions found when 4wding.
Paired with our undertray toolboxes making the perfect combination for that fresh tray build or makeover.
Available in Raw alloy (ready for paint) or powder-coated Textura satin black (please allow and additional 7 days leadtime for powder-coating)
(Guards supplied as a pair).
Attention to detail around every corner!
Our designs are completely original with not a single corner has been cut, both in the final product but also in the process getting here. When we mention attention to detail you would not imagine the thought process and planning that has gone into each and every one of our Australian made products. Each and every design has been through multiple revisions and prototypes leaving us with a product we are stoked to leave our mark with throughout the Aussie 4WD scene.
Trust us when we say, “You won’t be disappointed”.
Fit them Where you want, How you want!
Guards are supplied with adjustment slots in the top face for easy setting to suit your tyre width, mounting can be done directly to your tray cross-members or paired with our Uni-strut channel and bolt kits for the ultimate ease of installation and adjustability.
- Difficulty level – 2/5 – Easy to install, especially if using our uni-strut mounting channels which allow secure easy adjustment of position. Find them here.
- What’s included? – Laser cut and CNC folded Sheet metal parts, precisely TIG welded inside and out to ensure no cracks will appear later down the track.
- Mounting – Depending on the design of your current tray or trailer, you may need to space the mudguards down from the undertray surface to sit inline with your tray side profile, this can be done with uni-strut, box section, spacers or washers for small distances, Rivet nuts aka ‘Nutserts’ are a great way to fix box section profiles allowing a thread for bolting to, iBuilt Kits does not recommend the use of ‘Tek Screws’ for attachment to your tray. For additional strength, ‘Sikaflex’ or similar adhesive can be used along with fastening bolts.
- Preparation – If you wish to have your parts painted or powder-coated, parts should be given a light sanding with 180-240 grit paper for best results.
- Materials – 3mm Marine Grade Aluminium.
- Dimensions – (mm) 355W x 900L x 440H
- Weight – 9 kg (pair)
Handheld Rivet Gun
4mm Hex Wrench