SHIPPING & HANDLING POLICY
Domestic Shipping Policy
- Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 3-5 business days.
- When we are experiencing a high volume of orders this could be 7-10 business days.
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Australia Post Standard - 5-7 business days
Australia Post Express - 2-3 business days
- As our customer, you must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at checkout, as parcels that are returned to Elite Breed 4x4 as undeliverable may incur a re-dispatch fee and will be sent back out as regular mail. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
- Subject to the terms of any order, if Elite Breed 4x4 cannot supply all items, you will be contacted, and the rest of the order will be shipped.
- Where an orders size exceeds packaging restrictions, the order may be sent in multiple parcels with multiple tracking numbers. Due to this the complete order may not arrive at the same time.
- You will be able to see the freight costs at the checkout stage, before finalising your payment.
- If required by Elite Breed 4x4 ,you must pay to Elite Breed 4x4 the delivery fee (or such other fee as may be specified by Elite Breed 4x4) in respect of each order.
- Subject to Elite Breed 4x4 return policy,Elite Breed 4x4 will take all reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damaged goods or missing orders lost in transit.
- Subject to payment, property and risk in the goods passed to the customer upon delivery of the goods to the customer's nominated delivery address, anyone at the customer's nominated delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by Elite Breed 4x4 to be authorised to receive the goods.
- Depending on the nature of the goods ordered,Elite Breed 4x4 will arrange for delivery of the goods by Australia Post or a courier.
- Elite Breed 4x4 will endeavour to deliver the goods to your nominated delivery address within the time period specified when you place your order however Elite Breed will not be liable to you (our customer) or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay.
- Elite Breed 4x4 endeavors to process all orders within the next business day however please allow up to 3 business days for your order to be processed and dispatched. Please note that due to the high volume of orders received during busy promotional times, there may be a delay on the date of process and dispatch for your order. We're working very hard to process your order and get it to you as soon as possible.
- The delivery dates are estimates only. elite breed 4x4 will do all that it can to ensure delivery within the estimated dates, but factors such as public holidays and peak delivery times may not allow this to always be possible. Please note that while Australia Post provides a reliable national service, delivery delays can occur for a variety of reasons. If you are experiencing a longer than usual delay, please first enquire about your missing package at your local post office.
- Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays. Please note that that there are limitations on all courier networks and some remote delivery addresses will not be serviced door-to-door. In these cases, the couriers will deliver to a local depot or Australia Post office and you will be contacted to collect your goods. Some remote locations such as islands can only be accessed by boat therefore normal shipping times do not apply.
- Elite Breed 4x4 reserves the right not to accept an order, or having accepted an order, to cancel an order if it cannot supply the goods within the order.
- Any damaged or lost orders are subject to an investigation carried out by the courier company. This investigation can take up to 10 business days and we must allow the courier company to complete their investigation before we can take any further action into the whereabouts of the parcel.
For more information, please email: