REACH FOR THE TREES!
Whether you need more rope length for a double line pull or simply on a larger track and need that extra length, this rope extension is a must have in your recovery bag.
Pro tip: Add in a soft shackle for connecting your extension rope to a tree protector or other rigging point.
We looked at current synthetic ropes available and found two common problems. Abrasion wear across the rope and failing end loops that would need to be cut and re spliced over time. For maximum longevity, we utilised solid, reinforced eyelets and two abrasive resistive sheaths for superior protection and lifespan.
10mm X 15 Meters Rated to 9300 KG (20,500lbs)
- UV Resistive, Waterproof, Abrasion
- Light weight - Floats on water (and mud!)
- Suitable as a winch extension or towing rope
- Solid eyelet ends, no tearing or fraying.
- Abrasion resistive sheath (X2)