The CalOffroad Landcruiser 300 Series UCA have built in caster and camber to help correct wheel alignment when adding a lift to your car. The CalOffroad upper control arms also allow for more tyre to arm clearance and more arm to coil / chassis clearance.
The CalOffroad LandrCruiser 300 series upper control arms are suited for all weight applications and feature compliance for the maximum allowable GVM upgrades to axle loading of 2000kg.
Full FEA compliance forms are available for engineer compliance
These arms are built to be stronger than OE and are designed for the tough Australian conditions.
Some of the many great features
- stronger than OE
- GVM upgrade compliant to maximum allowed GVM of 2000kg front axle loading
- Built in castor and camber
- E coat then powder coated for more corosion protection
corrects wheel alignment for improved tyre wear
- increased wheel travel
- HD High angle greasable ball joints
- Ball joint aperture can accept OE ball joints
- Long Life OE style rubber bushes that are silent and maintenance free
These arms are a must for any lifted vehicle