REDARC’s 1000W Pure Sine Wave inverter makes it possible to plug in anywhere in Australia and get the type of 240V power you get at home.
Using a Pure Sine Wave output, the 1000W inverter will ensure appliances run smoothly and efficiently, producing less heat and noise. Now slimmer and lighter, the REDARC 1000W inverter has a wider input voltage in both 12V and 24V models, and works comfortably even in Australia’s harsh conditions.
The 1000W inverter features multiple levels of protection, including overload, short circuit and over-temperature and load controlled cooling fan, which is engaged when power consumption reaches a certain level.
With the REDARC 1000W inverter you can take all the comforts of home whilst you travel, without fear of damaging your appliances.
In addition, REDARC has an optional Remote on/off switch (REMOTE-RS), sold separately that allows the control of the inverter from a remote. It is designed so that the inverter can be installed out of sight and allows the control of the inverter from a more convenient location such as the inside of your caravan or campervan. The remote switch can be flush-mounted up to 8 metres away from the inverter.
- Appliances will run smoother and more efficiently, producing less heat and noise
- Designed to run any 240 volt equipment
- Take all the comforts of home whilst you travel
- Pure Sine Wave output
- Input and output are fully isolated
- Multiple levels of protection; overload, short circuit and over temperature and load-controlled cooling fan