The RacksBrax HD Hitch Tradesman II Pack includes a set of glass reinforced nylon brackets with stainless steel fasteners to lock-on and take off roof rack accessories including pull-out awnings, ensuite tents and conduit tubes.
This pack also includes a set of RacksBrax HD Wall Mounts so that the roof rack accessory can be fixed to a garage wall when not in use.
This pack contains:
- 2 x Bodies: these bolt directly onto a roof rack or roof rack mounted pull-out awn-ing bracket
- 2 x Holders: these bolt directly onto the pull-out awning or conduit tube clamps
- 2 x Pins (with lanyard): this ties each Body and Holder together on the roof rack; all of which are locked together with an in-built barrel lock
- Wall Mount Pack: 1 x pair of bracket bodies to fix to a garage wall to quickly swap from a pull-out awning to a conduit tube
The RacksBrax HD Hitch Tradesman II Pack also includes 2 Prop Cleats to enable a pull-out awning to be pitched freestanding once it is erected off the side of a vehicle. See instructions for more detail.
The RacksBrax HD Hitch Tradesman II Pack come with stainless steel fasteners to suit both M6 and M8 sized drill holes in either the accessory bracket or the roof rack; both bolt sizes are also provided to allow for awning spine tracks which suit M6 or M8 bolts.
- Pack size: 210mm x 125mm x 180mm
- Pack weight: 2.0kg